Sunday, August 3, 2014

Another Series and Workshop

 
Hey Friends,  Last Thursday I started a little series of little paintings about the sky.  I went to the roof of my studio (it's a flat roof) this is where I usually paint "My Field" paintings.  This year we have had a lot of interesting skys because of various weather factors but more so because of Hurricane Arthur and the freaky vortex that came down from Canada last week.

 
Here I am with all my gear up on the roof.  That little painting is available in EBAY.

 
Yesterday Saturday August 2, we, the Double Line Painters held a small workshop at 2nd Helpings Gallery on Williamson Rd. (the old Sears Bldg.)  A Painted Papers workshop.  Click Here to read more about it and sign up for the workshop to be held at the Sedalia Center on Aug. 23rd.

 
As I said on the DLP blog, it is worth the drive to this beautiful area of our Virginia.  You will have a great time and go home with a stash of beautiful papers and inspiration to last all year.
Feel free to share and forward to all your creative friends, they will love you for it.
Happy Trails

No comments: