Saturday, September 15, 2018

I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE


Hey Friends.  As I recall, I was taking my granbabes to the swimming pool.  They are both very white and burn pretty quick.  So it's a good idea to get the sunscreen on before they even go outside.


My daughter was putting it on her son and of course he can't stand still more than 3 seconds and kept jumping around and she was irritated and Hollered..."I Want to See Your Face"!!
I said to self, "that's a good title for an abstract" and surprisingly I remembered long enough to write it down.!  

This is available to buy on my website..HERE

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, very nice demonstration of abstract art work. Anyways, your work is splendid as you portrait it perfectly. Very good work. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on clipping path platform for editing the images. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again clipping path