Sunday, September 2, 2018

I'M IN - SLOW BUT IN


Hey Friends,  Finally made up my mind........Yep, I'm gonna do Leslie's 30 in 30 challenge,  although I am already in a challenge so to speak with myself and instagram.


I decided to stick to small (6x6) and paper and black with another color.  Thankfully I got the ugliest out of the way first - black and yellow.  I definantly feel that I used the wrong yellows.  So maybe at the end I will do a couple more with black and yellow ochre.  Looks much prettier in oil also.

Anyway, that's it for today.  I think black and teal come next.

HAPPY TRAILS




1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your paint work. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on clipping path platform for my image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. clipping path