Friday, September 21, 2018

MARIGOLDS - AN ORIGINAL ABSTRACT PAINTING


Hey Friends,  I started a new series on 14" x 11" WC Paper.  You will have an easier time finding a ready made frame for this size.  This is archival paper with gesso applied first to keep the acrylics on top (not sinking in) so you have a longer work time.


I think the scale is a little off in this photo.  That looks like the size it might be in the frame.
Looks good with that navy couch.  I can make any painting "match your couch" if you want your very own, one of a kind, piece of artwork.  We can even do canvas if you aren't crazy about frames.
Available HERE on my website.

Hope you are enjoying (liking) my abstracts.   They have unleashed a new inspiration in me.

HAPPY TRAILS

2 comments:

Techcloud said...

Wow! Such amazing abstract paintwork. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your painting. Though I'm not good at art & paintwork as I'm working with different platforms such as packshot retouching service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. packshot-retouching-services

Kenosha Garage Door Repairs said...

Thank you for sharring this