Thursday, September 20, 2018

YOU WILL INSPIRE OTHERS - AN ORIGINAL ABSTRACT PAINTING


Hey Friends,  My soft side is showing up here with all this pink!  Still; I'm hoping this inspires you to buy it, paint one like it, or get the crayons out and make your own idea of inspiration.


This is painted on WC Paper this is gessoed first so the acrylics will not sink into the paper so fast.  Gives you a bit more time to work it.
Available on my website  HERE!

Thank you for stopping by and visit again tomorrow.

HAPPY TRAILS

2 comments:

techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your abstract painting. Though, I'm not good at artwork as I’m working with an Image post-production platform for image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again image post-production

JL OUTSOURCING said...

Your post on abstract painting has been really nice.Your house looks very beautiful for the painting.Thank you for sharing a beautiful painting.

Graphic design services
Logo Design Services
Marketing Design