Wednesday, September 19, 2018

LOOKING FOR FAIRIES - AN ORIGINAL ABSTRACT ARTWORK


Hey Friends,  Running behind a bit today.  And have not been in my studio either.
Some days get away from ya, but had a good time with my GranBabes.


When I was little, I was always looking for ways to escape the house and all the nonsense inside.  I was often out in the forest looking for fairies.  And I have no idea why but I always pictured them to be a beautiful shade of blue, like the cobalt in this painting.  Of course their skin and limbs were translucent and shone from within.  Sadly, I never found a single one.
Do I still believe?  That's a good question.  Do You?  LOOK HERE.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your painting. Though, I'm not good at artwork as I’m working with an Image post-production platform for image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.image post production