Thursday, September 13, 2018

NEXT UP IN THE GARDEN SERIES - MEE MEE'S GARDEN


Hey Friends,  The people closest to me know how much I love Mee Mee, so I could not leave her out, even if she is a dog.  I sincerely believe we can love a pup as much as some humans.  We know the pups can be much more loving than some humans.


So I tested Mee Mee and had her pick out some of her most favorites colors. I was surprised that she like purple so much.  I may have unconsciously influenced her by my attitude towards purple.
No matter, her garden painting turned out to be a fav of mine.

You can see it and purchase it on my website HERE.

HAPPY TRAILS

2 comments:

techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your paint work. Though, I'm not good at art and paint work as I’m working on image post production platform for the image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.image post production

Photo Retouching Service said...

Superb work, this painting is really wonderful. I always appreciate this type of creative work. Keep it up.