Tuesday, May 19, 2015

NEST FULL OF JOY

 
Hey Friends,  A quick post today because I get to pick up my sweet GranBabes today after school and take Lillie to her riding lesson.  Photo Op.!!
 
I got a couple of small collages back from a show and I have listed them in EBAY.
I continue to clear out anything unnecessary in my studio.  I need to focus.
 
Not to mention my art group, the Double Line Painters, is having a BIG challenge.       It's called - 150 Paintings in 150 Days.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Happy Trails

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Thank you for sharing such nice painting named nest full of joy.Very cool concept of painting I must say. I really appreciate your thought and idea of painting. Though, I'm not good at art work as I’m working on product retouching platform for editing the images of eCommerce photography. product-retouching-service