Thursday, May 7, 2015

ORIGINAL STUDIO PAINTINGS AND GOOSE CREEK GALLERY IN BEDFORD, VA.

 
Hey Friends,  Just got back from plein air painting at Garst Mill Park in Roanoke County, Va.  Rearing to go.
The colorful piece above is from our trip to Calabash-Southport , NC. last year.  All that purple is just the side effects of too much ice cream.  You know, My sugar spiked !
CLICK HERE for the Ebay auction.
 
 
The little bee's went to Goose Creek Gallery in Bedford this past Tuesday.  Hope you can go look.  In fact their artwalk is tomorrow night, Friday the 8th.
 
 
And this is the first sketch I did this morning at Garst Creek.  I thought I would try it this way once and see what happens.  I did the color sketch there and along with a photo, I will finish at home.  I know that is not REAL plein air but when you are in a hurry, ya gotta do what ya gotta DO.
 
I'm also putting a link HERE as a reminder for you to check out Evergreen Lavender Farm's up coming workshop !!  Don't miss it.
 
Happy Trails

No comments: