Friday, March 10, 2017

BROKEN WORDS - A Large Original Expressive Painting


Hey Friends,  Another expression from my sub conscience.  Symbolic of the pains we all go through in our short little lives.  Lots of words are spoken, as promises or threats, to keep us in line.  Rarely spoken from a true heart
It can hurt.  But if you wait just a little bit, a new dawn will shed new light.
You will see a new path, if your eyes are open.
Sometimes my brain surprises even me with all this melancholy or would you call it BS?!

Anyway, Hard or Easy, LIFE is GOOD.

You can purchase at my website, www.suefurrow 
OR
maybe you prefer a pillow or T-shirt at FAA.

Thanks for stopping.
Happy Trails

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, a very creative one. You got a very artistic hand I must say. It seems like you have perfectly portrayed the painting. Though I’m not a professional artist but have very little knowledge about painting. Basically, I'm working on different image editing platforms like image post-production and so on. Anyways, thanks for sharing such nice painting. Please keep sharing more.image post-production