Sunday, March 12, 2017

COMPLICATED FROM BIRTH - Original Abstract Art


Hey Friends,   A few photos of the process I can go through when  making a new piece of art.  Majority of the time I start with a sketch.


Putting down the base layer.


Already added more base colors with grays.  Now starting with some lavenders.


Some burnt umbers and whites.


Just about finished.  A few accent colors with swirly marks.
Don't remember where the title came from but I think I was reviewing the conversation I had with my sister about her sons or daughter.  They have been Hi-Maintenance, complicated from birth.



Threw this shot in at the last minute.  I like showing a painting within a room.  Now I need to learn how to make them throw a shadow.

View and purchase on my website FASO or buy a shower curtain or pillow at FAA.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, a very nice demonstration of the abstract paintwork. Your work is very splendid as you portrait it perfectly. Very good work. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on a clipping path platform for image editing. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.clipping path