Wednesday, March 15, 2017

COMPASS OF WINDS - New Original Abstract Art


Hey Friends,  Another one of my first experiments into Abstract Art.


The first layer of color.  Some napthol, cadmium and aliziran.


The various papers are glued down.  This is a cruciform design again.  It is very easy to work with.


I prefer to paint my name instead of using a sharpie.


A closeup of the papers. a couple were made by me and a few I found in a scrap book.

This is available in my website at FASO.  Prints and more at FAA.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your paint work. Though, I'm not good at paint work as I’m working on image post production platform for the image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.image post production