Thursday, March 30, 2017

ROADBLOCK - Original Abstract Painting



Hey Friends,  Tell me what you think of this one?  I painted it last fall, late 2016. One of my first experiments with Bob Burridge's color wheel.  He has some informative video's on YouTube about his wheel.


This is a detail shot that hopefully you can see the textures.  Made with a cake decorating tool.  A few splatters too.


This is listed for sale at my website HERE.
And you can get prints, canvas or paper, at FAA HERE.

Thanks for stopping in.
Happy Trails

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, very nice demonstration of abstract paint work. Anyways, your work is splendid as you portrait it perfectly. Very good work. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on image post production platform for the image editing. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again..image post production