Wednesday, March 29, 2017

TWINKLE TWINKLE - Original Landscape Painting


Hey Friends,  This Painting was created because I wanted to put that beautiful cloud on canvas.  I enjoy storms and all their drama probably because I've never been hurt by one


And I wanted to add a little whimsy here by using some paper with verbage on it. This paper has the little song on it. Twinkle Little Star.  I know it doesn't have anything to do with a storm but storms do happen a lot, late in the day, and then the moon and stars come out.
Whether you are a storm lover or hater, this would look good hanging on your wall. 


Check it out on my website HERE.
Or check out the prints on FAA HERE

Have a wonderful day.
Happy Trails

2 comments:

Techcloud said...

Wow! Such amazing landscape painting. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your painting. Though I'm not good at art & paintwork as I'm working with different platforms such as packshot retouching service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. packshot-retouching-services

Cut Out Image said...

It's really nice to read and very informative. So much thanks for the sharing. I was looking for that and this is very important for me. Thanks!

You can also visit: Packshot Retouching Services