Monday, April 3, 2017

FIELD OF BEES - ORIGINAL ART PAINTING


Hey Friends,  Here is a new work that may be hanging at the SPRING SENSATIONS show at 2nd Helpings Gallery in Roanoke.  I say 'may' because the final show will be determined by the sizes of all the work the members of  DLP will bring.


We will be hanging the show on Tues. April 4th, next week ! !  That's right April is here !
The meet the artists reception will be Sat. April 8th, from 1 - 3 pm.  The members will be painting, so plan to visit and watch us paint and chat at the same time.


Here is what this painting would like hanging in your home.
This listed in my web site at FASO.
And reproductions and such are available at FAA.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow! Such an amazing paint work. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paint work as I'm working with different platform such as Image post production and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. image post production