Wednesday, April 12, 2017

A GIFT TO THE GIVER - AN ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING


Hey Friends,  Does this look like SPRING to you?  Forsythia is a favorite because it means winter is finally over.  Then it's gone.  HE should of given this bush a little more thought, don't ya think?


This pretty thing is hanging at 2nd Helpings Gallery HERE.  It is included in the SPRING SENSATIONS exhibit hanging there for a couple of months.  Go visit them and tell them Sue sent you.  Prints are also available at FAA.
Plein Aire time is here once again.  I will be out with the Double Line painters if it is not raining every week, watch for us and stop to say Hello!

Happy Trails

2 comments:

techcloud said...


Wow! Such an amazing paint work. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paint work as I'm working with different platform such as pack shot retouching service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again.packshot-retouching-services

Cut Out Image said...

It's really nice to read and very informative. So much thanks for the sharing. I was looking for that and this is very important for me. Thanks!

You can also visit: Packshot Retouching Services