Sunday, April 16, 2017

STRENGTH FOR THE JOURNEY AHEAD - EXHIBIT AT 2ND HELPINGS


Hey Friends,  One of my most favorite things to paint is the sky.  The big puffy clouds, the long skinny dark clouds of storms, of sunsets.  I could still lay on a blanket and watch them go by but you know how adults are.  No one wants to waste time, no one wants to appear lazy.  No one would consider that a meaningful use of time.  I'm thinking maybe the next time I go to plein air, I will just take a blanket and a camera.


Ya never know, maybe I will capture some glorious clouds on film for future paintings.
I would never consider that a waste of time, if I wound up with another painting I love, like the one above.

She is available to grace your home at my website HERE.
Or prints are available HERE.

Have a lovely week.
Happy Trails

No comments: