Thursday, April 6, 2017

PINK BOXWOOD - ORIGINAL MIXED MEDIA PAINTING


Hey Friends, The DLP's installed the new show "SPRING SENSATIONS" at 2nd Helpings Gallery in Roanoke on Williamson Rd.  This painting is hanging in the show along with a few more I will post about soon.


This is how it started it's life.  I gelled some quotes and words on to an 18x24 deep canvas along with a few pieces of hand colored papers.


I kept adding papers in the blue sky and the green grassy areas.


Here is a close up of one corner and maybe you can see some of the verbiage.  You can click on the image to make it bigger.

And here is what it would like hanging on your wall.  It is varnished and wired and ready to hang.
Shipping is free in the continental US.
It is available at my website FASO.
Repros and pillows and such are available at FAA.

Hope to see you at 2nd Helpings Sat. the 8th from 1-3 for our reception.  We will be painting and visiting with you.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow! Such an amazing painting. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your painting. Though I'm not good at art & paintwork as I'm working with different platforms such as packshot retouching service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. packshot-retouching-services