Thursday, April 27, 2017

ART ON THE GREEN in LEXINGTON, VA.


Hey Friends,  Just a couple days to go ...... then I will see you at the Rockbridge Arts Guild show in Lexington, Va. this Sat. 29th of April.
I guess it's pretty obvious I don't do very many street festivals anymore ('cuz that's all I've posted about this week).  I'm having a knee replaced next week so maybe I will be agile once again.   Maybe enough to participate in more shows again.

This piece above is another favorite theme of mine, BONFIRES.  And decided the title is "Marshmallow Moon".   I have painted 3-4 others that sold, and hoping to get a few more finished for this show and to take to the Little Gallery at Smith Mountain Lake.

Please stop and say HI and sign up for email posts.  You will be entered for a drawing for a FREE painting.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, a very nice demonstration of abstract painting. Your work is very splendid as you portrait it perfectly. Very good work. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on a clipping path platform for image editing. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.clipping path