Friday, April 7, 2017

SMOKE OVER OUR VALLEY - ORIGINAL LANDSCAPE PAINTING


Hey Friends,  It's over whelming so I'm trying to make some room in my studio.  If I think a painting has some merit, I will offer it on Ebay as the last channel.  This was started on Mill Mountain, back when Wytheville was suffering with a lot of brush fires.  The wind blew the smoke into our valley and it sat there for a day and an evening.


This painted with oils and is 10" x 19".  This is a nice hand made frame and is not the garrish gold seen in the photo.  It has a softer golden look.

It is up for auction HERE on Ebay.

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Trails

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, a very creative landscape painting. You have got a very artistic hand I must say. It seems like you have perfectly portrayed the picture. Though I’m not a professional artist I have very little knowledge about painting. Basically, I'm working on different image editing platforms like image post-production and so on. Anyways, thanks for sharing such a nice painting. Please keep sharing more. image post-production