Tuesday, July 24, 2018

A FEW THAT HAVE SOLD RECENTLY ON EBAY


Hey Friends,  A short note to tell you I"M STILL HERE!  and doing well.  I went to dinner with the Glenvar Girls last night and enjoyed the small turn out.  A few friends gives you a chance to talk to each other, really talk and listen.
And when I got home from dinner a wonderful woman in the state of WA had purchased 3 of my collages!!


These collages had been sitting in my store for a while and I had decided that no one liked them or maybe no one liked collages.  Then last month some on the East coast bought 4 of them and then someone bought 3 on the west coast !!  Go figure...that's why I'm not to quick to take things out of my Shop.  Ebay and Etsy are so huge it takes a while to be found.


So happy she liked SUPER BOWL, the top one and MAKE NEW FRIENDS and ...KEEP THE OLD.  Hope she will send a photo when she hangs them.

Getting ready to hang a show at the public radio station WVTF, across from Red Lobster, next week .
Hoping to see some of you at the reception on Aug. 17 from 5-7pm, that is a Friday evening.  I hear that they have nice refreshments and you will have my new work to look at and Bonnie Mason's gorgeous paintings of our local views.

Please share this with everyone you know.
Thanks for stopping by,

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow! Such an amazing art work. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your art work. Though I'm not good at art & paint work as I'm working with different platform such as pack shot retouching service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. packshot retouching service