Wednesday, July 4, 2018

COLLAGES PURCHASED BY A LOVELY NEW YORKER !


Hey Friends,  Today is the fourth so I thought I would shoot one of my own noise makers, or toot my own horn.  These four collages were sent to Youngstown, NY on Monday.


A lovely person up there appreciated my collages.


I had a ton of fun making about 20 of  these guys.
Especially enjoyed making the papers for them.  Newsprint paper was a treat to work on.

 

I can't wait to see how they are framed and displayed.
I love getting photos from collectors of their art in situ.

now I shall get dressed for a trip to Hobby Lobby with my Daughter and GranBabes.

Enjoy your FOURTH safely.

HAPPY TRAILS

2 comments:

Techcloud said...

Wow! Such amazing paintwork. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your painting. Though I'm not good at art & paintwork as I'm working with different platforms such as packshot retouching service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. packshot-retouching-services

Cut Out Image said...

It's really nice to read and very informative. So much thanks for the sharing. I was looking for that and this is very important for me. Thanks!

You can also visit: Packshot Retouching Services