Monday, July 30, 2018

DELIVERED THE ART TO WVTF and WENT HOME TO POUR MORE CELLS

NO ONE COULD CATCH IT 24 sq.

Hey Friends,  Bonnie and I delivered our work to WVTF this morning. 
They prefer their hangers do the hanging of the work, so we just left!  I picked up my GranBabes then and took them to GreenHill Park in Salem.


Here is one hallway and there are about 3 more.  Should be a good show.


And here we are back home.  Lillie and I mixed up some paints and did 3 pours.  We did it on the picnic table and that was fun.


We made our pours on plastic wrap.  I have been experimenting with this technique of making skins.
If the pour is ugly I can toss it.


This is one I did yesterday on a canvas panel.
Makes me think of Key West.  Love those colors.

Have a great evening.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow! Such an amazing paint work. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paint work as I'm working with different platform such as image post production service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again.image post production