Sunday, July 29, 2018

FOUND A NEW TECHNIQUE TO PLAY WITH (WASTE TIME WITH?)


Hey Friends,  I'm sure you ALL know about paint pouring and I have been watching YouTube videos of it for way over a year.  I thought it looked like fun but did not want to get involved with yet another new thing!  Also thought I should not waste the money.


But I have been wanting to play with a series of abstracted, deformed pottery rejects for months.  I think it will be interesting to use these panels and skins for the vases...!!
I'm starting to get the hang of it.  First ones look like marbled paper, not cells.
Can't wait to get started.

COMPLICATED FROM BIRTH  24" sq. Acrylic

And lastly, this new piece will be going to WVTF in the morning.  I painted over one that I did not like but kept the title.  I wonder if that is bad luck?A little glare on the right side but like I said, Photographing Artwork is a PAIN!

I'm liking my work more and more.  I would like to know your opinion.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your painting. Though, I'm not good at paint work as I’m working on clipping path platform for the image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. clipping path