Thursday, July 26, 2018

NEW PAINTINGS TO GO TO WVTF IN ROANOKE


Hey Friends, I thought I should show you some of my new work that is going up at WVTF Radio Station next week.  I should have about 15 pieces to be in the exhibit with Bonnie Mason.

I so much enjoyed working on this one!  My favorite colors are in it, aqua, pale green, pinks!!
Title is DREAMS OF OUR FUTURE.  It is 24" square and 2 inches deep.


Would look lovely in any home.  It's nice to have a vision of the future.

Thank you for stopping by.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your painting. Though, I'm not good at artwork as I’m working with an Image post-production platform for image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.image post-production