Wednesday, July 25, 2018

PHOTOGRAPHING ART IS SUCH A BIG PAIN IN THE WAZOO

DANCING ON THE FRONT PORCH  24sq.

Hey Friends,  If you are an artist then you probably know what I'm talking about when I say PAIN!!
This summer it has been especially hard 'cuz it rains nearly every day.


The top photo was taken in the studio and it is mainly fluorescent lights  I had a daylight bulb in a desk spotlight shining on it so that may be where all the warm came from.

The bottom photo was taken outside, under my Zelkovia that has a white sheet strung up in it like one of those shade sails.  Even with the white sheet it's much cooler than the other.
I don't know which is closest to correct.    It's raining so I don't really want to go get it, but I will have to before I put it on my website.
So I fetched the painting and it looks MORE like the top, the interior light!
I would have thought the outdoor light would have been more true.  Learn something every day.

HAPPY TRAILS

2 comments:

Techcloud said...


Wow, a very nice demonstration of photographing artwork. Anyways, your work is very splendid as you portrait it perfectly. Very good work. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on an e-commerce image editing platform for the editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. ecommerce-image-editing-services

David Miler said...

Physiotherapy Service is a healthcare service that helps to treat and prevent physical injury, disability, or pain through exercises, manual therapy, and other techniques. It aims to restore movement, function, and quality of life for people of all ages.