Thursday, April 10, 2014

"GreenHill No.2"


Hey Friends,  A short post to show you what's up for auction in Ebay.  Click Here......Greenhill has a ton of views waiting to be painted.  I'll never have time to do it justice.  I scan my larger painting on my great but smaller Epson scanner and then knit the sections together in photoshop.  Occasionally the sections will show a line, such as you see above.  If I were any good at photoshop I could probably erase, paint over or blend that line.  But I don't wanna fool with it.  I think you can tell what it looks like.  And the colors are pretty true here.

Don't forget to come say hello at the Art Walk in Bedford tomorrow evening, 5-8 pm.  At the Electric Co. Co-Op Gallery.  The DLP are the featured artists.  Click Here for more info.  And Click Here for even more info.
Happy Trails
Travel Well

No comments: