Thursday, April 17, 2014

Red Buds and Pears

 
 Hey Friends,  Above is a small 6x6 oil painting I did a while back while dog sitting at my daughters house.  Her neighborhood.  It's for auction in Ebay, Click Here

 
Above is a shot of me painting at 2nd Helpings Gallery on Williamson Road in Roanoke, Va.  My painting group, the DLP was at the gallery today, just to entertain the customers.  The gallery's regulars seem to really enjoy us painting and any demo's in general. It is a great gallery and their café has wonderful food.

This is one piece I finished today (not finished in this photo).  I will scan it and show it tomorrow.  I like it a lot probably because I love the colors of all the trees blooming right now.  I took some photos last week when I was out at Butts Cemetary, along Alleghany Rd., when I came across this beautiful row of trees.  I think it was at Richfield.
Have a great evening.

Happy Trails
Travel Well

No comments: