Tuesday, January 17, 2017

No. 17 in 30 Day Challenge 'ONE TOO MANY'


Hey Friends,  No. 17 staring at ya.  What a title, just went blank on this one.
I enjoy these black and white works.  Would love to do a room in Black & White.


I spent almost the entire day in the studio, prepping black and white papers for what will happen tomorrow.  There are at least the same number on a table drying.  I may have ruined a few black papers with fluid matte medium applied with a sponge roller.  When you use a sponge roller a lot of air gets incorporated and can make the surface look dull.  It's OK.  They will be mostly covered over anyway.
That didn't take long but I was also painting more colorful pieces for the bin at Goose Creek and maybe 2nd Helpings.

It has been another dull, gray day.  Really dull.  So I did my best to brighten things in the studio.
I wish I had some of Linda's Pasta Salad for supper.  Sigh

Happy Trails

No comments: