Wednesday, January 25, 2017

No. 25 in the 30 Day Challenge - PURPLE MOONS


Hey Friends,  It is Day 25 !!   This piece has been sitting there looking at me for a week.  I finally added what you see below.  One small purple moon.


Sent the image to a friend for a critique.  She thought I needed a more obvious focal point.  DUH.....How obvious can it get.


So after another couple days, I changed the one purple moon to white and cut out 2 larger purple moons.  Not sure they are what it needed but there she is in all her glory for ALL to snicker at.  
In the end I think she will make some good collage pieces for other works.

Thanks for stopping in.  Hope Mother Nature is being kind to you.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, a very nice demonstration of abstract artwork. Your work is splendid as you portrait it perfectly. Very good work. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on a clipping path platform for image editing. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.clipping path