Thursday, February 22, 2018

AUDACITY IS MY NEWEST PAINTING FOR THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


Hey Friends,  Title of this one is AUDACITY which means willing to take risks or rudeness.
This looks like both ! Willing to take some rude risks.


This has been listed on my WEBSITE and on the 30 Day Challenge.
There is only about 9 days left !  If you ever want a month to go by super fast, take on a 30 day challenge and post what you did every day.  The month will disappear.

Abnormally warm here in SW Virginia, so I need to get outside and sling some paint.

Hope your day is Fantastic.

HAPPY TRAILS

2 comments:

Techcloud said...

Wow! Such amazing paintwork. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paintwork as I'm working with different platforms such as Image post-production and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again.image post production

JL OUTSOURCING said...

Wow nice a painting..You have to appreciate your work by looking at the painting.Your painting on the walls of the house is very nicely adapted.

Graphic design services
Logo Design Services
Marketing Design