Friday, February 2, 2018

30 IN 30 FEELING FLUID


Hey Friends,  Hope Ground Hog Day is going your way.  I'm posting my 30 in 30 Challenge paintings every day apparently.
When I was working on this one with Transparent Iron Oxide and Indigo the paint was moving so freely this title is what came to me.  The WC Paper was gessoed so the paint would not sink in immediately.  This gives you more time to play and I like the way the paint sits on top.


Now I will go to Leslie Saeta's blog page to attempt to load this work.  And I will link it here to my website.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your painting. Though, I'm not good at paintwork as I’m working on a clipping path platform for image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. clipping path