Saturday, February 24, 2018

SHE PREFERS A BURGUNDY NO. 24 (more or less) in 30 DAY CHALLENGE


Hey Friends,  This Challenge will be over soon.  Think I might miss it a bit.  This is perfect for procrastinators and generally disorganized people, such as myself.


The entire time I worked on this piece, the title kept popping in my head.  So I figure it must have been a sign from someone that I needed to listen.  So now you know where the title came from.

I'm already almost finished with the next one.  For now, I think I have found what I was missing for the last couple of years.  INSPIRATION ! THE NEED TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT WAS SO OVERWHELMING !

I can remember years ago that I did not even like abstracts.  Could be because they were all sharp edges, muted colors, and graphic.  I love the curvy, chubby, feminine pieces I see now.  And I think I'm doing pretty good with them now.  Of course we know not everyone feels as I do.

HAPPY TRAILS
ENJOY THE JOURNEY
(click on the links above)

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, very creative one. You got very artistic hand i must say. It seems like you have perfectly portrays the painting. Though I’m not a professional artist but have a very few knowledge about painting. Basically I'm working on different image editing platform like image post production and so on.Anyways, thanks for sharing such nice painting. Please keep sharing more.image post production