Monday, February 12, 2018

"WHERE IS HE FROM" - Day 12 in 30 Day Challenge


Hey Friends,  I think this looks masculine, Do you?  I still think women could like it but I can see it in a man's office.  Maybe for the search engines, I should describe this a little bit.
I can not remember for sure but I think the majority of the dark areas have MARS VIOLET by Golden and probably a bit of ultramarine blue by NOVA.  Then using squirt bottles (like you put ketchup or mustard in) I squiggled the turquoise and then white and some red and a tad of yellow.


This can be found on my website HERE and it will be posted on Leslie's blog HERE.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, a very creative one. You got a very artistic hand I must say. Though I’m not a professional artist but have very little knowledge about painting. Basically, I'm working on different image editing platforms like image post-production and so on.Anyways, thanks for sharing such a nice painting. Please keep sharing more.image post-production