Friday, February 23, 2018

DISTURBING SEA TURTLES NEXT UP IN THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


Hey Friends,  I just posted this 12x12 on my website and I named it DISTURBING SEA TURTLES.
I was watching a PBS program about the little turtles hatching and the humans helping them get to the sea before they were devoured.  Of course the humans were only at one nest, so you can imagine how many made it from the other nests.


Here is a shot of what it would look like hanging over your night table.  Don't you think it's really KOOL the way I can do this ?!

Check it out on my WEBSITE and HERE on the 30 day Challenge.
It would be really great if I kept going after the challenge but that would be a stretch.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, very nice demonstration of your paint work. Anyways, your work is splendid as you portrait it perfectly. Very good work. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on clipping path platform for the image editing. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. clipping path