Saturday, February 3, 2018

TUESDAYS CALM #3


Hey Friends,  This is No. 3 !  February is rolling right along, and I'm surprised I have made it this far.
I must say I did not paint this today.  It was several Tuesdays ago.  It does not have the looseness I have achieved already .  (I'm patting myself on the back)  Understand I'm not there yet but I have made some good strides in getting looser.


This piece is painted on a 20 x 16 canvas instead of paper.  It has been varnished and is ready to hang.
You will find it HERE ON MY WEBSITE.

Have a great weekend.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, very nice demonstration of your paint work. Anyways, your work is splendid as you portrait it perfectly. Very good work. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on packshot retouching platform for the image editing. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. packshot-retouching-services