Sunday, February 25, 2018

DWELL IN A NEW PLACE I for the 30 DAY CHALLENGE


Hey Friends,  Hope you are not tired of my posting every day.  I have been enjoying all this sharing.  Since I have found a renewed passion maybe I will not get so far off track with my blog again.
View this one on my website HERE.


I also should mention the plein air season will be starting soon.  I need for it to warm up a bit more. being outside in the winter is not my fav thing to do. 

You will find this at the Challenge blog HERE.

Dwell II will be here tomorrow.
Hope none of you are suffering through the FLU.  So far I have been able to avoid it.  My sister always says "Don't say that out loud"!  She is a funny one.

HAPPY TRAILS
ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY
FIND YOUR PASSION

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, a very nice demonstration of abstract artwork. Your work is splendid as you portrait it perfectly. Very good work. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on a clipping path platform for image editing. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.clipping path