Sunday, February 4, 2018

30 in 30 CHALLENGE - RUSHING HOME


Hey You All,  This painting looks kind of springy to me, probably 'cuz of the greens.  It is raining snow and probably ice right this minute here in SW Virginia.  This painting is a real contrast to what I see outside.  You will find this on my WEBSITE or in DT Roanoke at Gallery 202.


This was created specifically for this challenge and it was another lesson in my journey to the abstract side of my brain.  Would be nice to hear from my friends what they think of this journey.  Even if you don't especially like abstract art, you should still have an opinion as to how it makes you feel  The colors of anything should have an effect on you.
So don't be shy, unless you are extremely mean, you won't hurt my feelings.
I LOVE doing these works so I'm not gonna stop.

Hope your winter day is happy for you.
HAPPY TRAILS