Wednesday, February 21, 2018

WHISPERING IN THE WIND 30 DAY CHALLENGE


Hey Friends,  My latest for Leslie's 30 day challenge.  Inspired by a dream, which does not happen to me very often.  If anyone knows how to induce dreaming let me know.  Some of my most favorite work has come from dreams.  I don't paint the nightmares although it might be a way of purging them.


This is how it could look in your breakfast nook.  If you know anyone that is remodeling, or an interior decorator, please forward my work on to them.

You can view this on my website HERE  and  HERE at the 30 day Challenge.

It is beautiful weather today here in SW Virginia. so I had better get outside and sling some paint.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow! Such amazing paintwork. Thanks for sharing your 30 days challenge experience with us. It seems so interesting to me. The paintings are also very vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paintwork as I'm working with different platforms such as Image post-production and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. image post-production