Friday, February 16, 2018

FOR THE LOVE OF PINK - 30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY 16


Hey Friends,  Another abstract with pink and a ton of doodles.  Go to my website HERE to read a bit more about WHY !!


I like it hanging with this navy velour couch.  I could also see it with a yellow settee.
HERE it is on Leslie Saeta's 30 Day Challenge.

Hope you are not getting bored with abstracts.  Very soon, my paint group, the DLP ' s will be back outside to capture the beauty of SW Virginia in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your painting. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on clipping path platform for the image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. clipping path