Monday, September 16, 2013

16th Day in Leslie's Challenge

Hey Friends,  Day 16 in Leslie's challenge !  And this has been a challenge.  I can't imagine doing this for a year....and if I did, could I still keep my other (real) job and keep my Babes once a week?
I would have to hire an organizer.  Ha Ha
A lovely lady in Lynchburg named Betty bought these two little jewels.  Bless Her.  I created these just for the fun or joy of using birds.  And the joy of using my hands and brain and papers to make a pretty little something.  These are 6x6x2 so they are chunky enough to sit anywhere Betty wanted them.   In a window in the bathroom or over the sink.  The book case or the end tables.  I do believe I need to make some more.  Speaking of organization maybe I should get back to my dictionary page art !  AND more of these.
Happy Trails
Travel Well

3 comments:

Pam Schoessow said...

These are really pretty. It makes me want to pull out some old music books and start painting.

Cathyann Burgess said...

Another birder! How fun these are!

Susan Walker said...

I too love these subjects. Text and birds...great job!