Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 29 - Right Side of Diptych

 Hey Friends,  This is the other half of the diptych, I posted the left half yesterday.
 These close ups show you how much texture there is
 I used Golden's Glass Bead Gel to form the flowers.  Conventional work for the BumbleBee's.
This is in my Etsy Shop along with the other half.   Click Here.
The last day is almost here.  I think I'll post what I painted at Centerfest  in Bedford, Va.  This is a plein-aire piece and I asked for critiques, so it looks a bit better than the majority of my plein-aire works !  But I'm getting better, slowly.

Happy Trails
Travel Well



Thought I'd throw this in at the last second.  For anyone that doesn't know what a diptych is.  And this is before I was finished.   Diptych's hang togather.

No comments: